Tuesday, April 13, 2010

ABDC March Madness -- Round by Round results

Here are the results for all rounds of our ABDC March/April Madness contest to find the best quote from an Americas Best Dance Crew Judge. The winners are marked with asterisks and are in italics.
ROUND ONE:
Lil Mama:
"Y'all put so much choreography into this piece that I actually had to try & pay attention to y'all"
*"She held her legs apart -- so classy!" (to Static Noyze)

*Ten-ten-ten shabaam!
You always cease to amaze me!

Y'all was swaggerific!
*Make sure you put that extra stab in the heart of the chicken, ya know what I mean (to SoReal Cru)

*Obama actually watches the show, him and his daughters! HELLO OBAMAAA!
Saltare keeping it Gangsta!

Shane Sparks:
I can't believe they let us do this on TV!
*Can I get a slo-mo of the girls shaking their butts? Yeah, that's it.

Ya'll SMASHED it!
*I don't know if I can say this on TV...but ya'll just s*** on EVERYBODY!

JC Chasez:
Thinking about a woman stretching is every man's fantasy (to SassX7)
*Crispy iso's

*Uh, you know...I..we we we...that's...I mean...uh..thank you (to Vogue Evolution)
You guys made humpty towers! (to Super Cr3w)

The meat is IN the sandwich (to Xtreme Motion)
*The walking the dog part, I wanted to be on the floor.Like yeah, take me for a walk! (to ASIID)

*Tik tik tik tik tik tik tik tik tik (to Poreotix)
You had a lot of dudes in your dress. Actually that's a little weird (to Hype 5-0)

Omarion:
I'm a man and I know what it means for ladies to fight over me
*Somebody's ass is going to be on fire!

*People might think you just go and eat (to Heavy Impact)
All I gotta say is booty booty booty rockin everywhere

ROUND 2
Lil Mama:
*She held her legs apart -- so classy! (to Static Noyze)
Obama actually watches the show, him and his daughters! HELLO OBAMAA!

*Make sure you put that extra stab in the heart of the chicken, ya know what I mean (to SoReal Cru)
Ten-ten-ten Shabaam!

Shane Sparks:
*I don't know if I can say this on TV...but ya'll just s*** on EVERYBODY!
Can I get a slo-mo of the girls shaking their butts? Yeah, that's it.

JC Chasez:
*The walking the dog part, I wanted to be on the floor.Like yeah, take me for a walk! (to ASIID)
Crispy isos

*Tik tik tik tik tik tik tik tik tik (to Poreotix)
Uh, you know...I..we we we...that's...I mean...uh..thank you (to Vogue Evolution)


Omarion:
*People might think you just go and eat (to Heavy Impact)
Somebody's ass is going to be on fire!

ROUND 3:(to choose the best quote for Lil Mama and JC Chasez):
Lil Mama:
*She held her legs apart -- so classy (to Static Noyze)
Make sure you put that extra stab in the heart of the chicken, ya know what I mean (to SoReal Cru)

JC Chasez:
*Tik tik tik tik tik tik tik tik tik (to Poreotix)
The walking the dog part, I wanted to be on the floor.Like yeah, take me for a walk! (to ASIID)

ROUND 4: Semi-finals
*JC Chasez: "Tik tik tik tik tik tik tik tik tik tik tik tik tik"
Omarion: "People might think you just go and eat" (to Heavy Impact)

*Shane Sparks: "I don't know if I can say this on TV...but ya'll just s*** on EVERYBODY!"
Lil Mama: "She held her legs apart -- so classy" (to Static Noyze)

ROUND 5 - FINALS!
Shane Sparks: "I don't know if I can say this on TV...but ya'll just s*** on EVERYBODY!"
*JC Chasez: "Tik tik tik tik tik tik tik tik tik tik tik tik tik"


Click here to return to the first page and to leave comments.